- Rootgrow 60g
- RHS Rootgrow 150g
- RHS Rootgrow - 360g
- RHS Rootgrow Gel 360g
- RHS Rootgrow 1kg with Gel Sachet
- RHS Supreme Green Lawn Seed 1kg
- RHS Supreme Green Lawn Seed 500g
- Rootgrow Professional - 2.5ltr (2.5kg)
- Rootgrow Professional - 5ltr (4.5kg)
- Rootgrow Professional - 10ltr (9kg)
- Mini Meadow Wild Flower Seed with rootgrow - 500ml
- Mini Meadow Wild Flower Seed with rootgrow - 1.2ltr
- Our Passion
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Store Finder
Ex Tax: £12.49
Empathy Mini Meadow is the ideal way to achieve perfect habitat for pollinating insects (bees, bugs & butterflies), suitable for small and large gardens alike.
Containing wild flower seeds, a soil conditioner and rootgrowTM mycorrhizal fungi.
The flower seeds contained in mini meadow are all listed by the RHS as perfect for pollinators.
This pack contains enough seed to cover an area of 10m2. Why not have your very own Mini Meadow which will attract and support a wide range of vital insect wildlife.
For further information, please have a look at our FAQ page.
How to sow your mini meadow:
Ideal for sowing in the Spring or Autumn.
1. Wild flowers can be sensitive to competition from weeds and so prepare your ground by clearing weeds and other debris.
2. Rake over an area of 10m2 to level the soil leaving a rough surface for the seeds to fall into.
3. Broadcast the contents of the packet across the prepared area and lightly rake to cover.
4. Keep well watered.
Seeds included are: Yarrow, Corn Cockle, Cornflower, Common Knapweed, Foxglove, Viper's Bugloss, Lady's Bedstraw, Corn Marigold, Oxeye Daisey, Field Forget-me-not, Common Poppy, Selfheal, Meadow Buttercup, Red Campion, White Campion, Salad Burnet, Great Mullein