- Rootgrow 60g
- RHS Rootgrow 150g
- RHS Rootgrow - 360g
- RHS Rootgrow Gel 360g
- RHS Rootgrow 1kg with Gel Sachet
- RHS Supreme Green Lawn Seed 1kg
- RHS Supreme Green Lawn Seed 500g
- Rootgrow Professional - 2.5ltr (2.5kg)
- Rootgrow Professional - 5ltr (4.5kg)
- Rootgrow Professional - 10ltr (9kg)
- Mini Meadow Wild Flower Seed with rootgrow - 500ml
- Mini Meadow Wild Flower Seed with rootgrow - 1.2ltr
- Our Passion
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Store Finder
Ex Tax: £9.16
(For bare root plants ONLY)
Rootgrow gel is designed to treat bare rooted plants such as hedging, fruit canes, roses and trees.
How to use:
1. Take a large bucket and fill with 4L of water.
2. Sprinkle the contents of the gel powder sachet into the water and stir well.
3. Leave for 5 minutes then add the dry rootgrow granules and stir well. (the granules should be suspended evenly throughout the thick liquid)
4. Dip the plant roots into the solution ensuring even coverage.
5. Lift the plants out and allow the excess to drain back in to the bucket and plant immediately.
Bare Root Plant Size Ml Per Plant Treated Plants Per Pack
Cell or Vines 3 125-150
1 ft 3 125-150
1-2 ft 4 90-120
2-3 ft 5 70-100
3-4 ft 7 50-75
4-5 ft 9 40-60
5-6 ft 10 35-50
Rose (2-3 ft) 10 35-50